Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

January 21, 2013

Happy Birthday IIG from Jean Day 1

This week the lovely Jean will be showing hand-made flowers as her contribution to this most awesome birthday! Celebrating our 4th is incredible!!! I hope you are enjoying yourself :) Deb♥



Instructions from Jean:
1. Punch 8 scallop circle shapes
2. Mist or drag through water and put a brad in the center.
3. Begin to scrunch each layer up toward the brad.
4. Continue with all layers.
5. Arrange to your liking and let dry.

flower1

5 comments:

  1. Jean, this is a wonderful flower. I always love learning to create flowers and even if I've tried them before, everyone's approach and/or choice of papers is unique and I learn something new. Thanks. I'm looking forward to more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is a great flower Jean. Thanks for showing us how to make it. I have been looking for new ways to make flowers and I am going to try this one for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great flower! I love quick and easy and this seems like both once you know how. Now if only I had a scalloped punch...LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome, great tutorial Jean!

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!