Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

March 16, 2010

Psalm 139:14 Faithbooking Layouts

Have you started a faith book of your own? It is a wonderful way to leave a legacy to future descendants of your own. Start one today :) Here is the latest from our talented design team with each one's spin on the verse Psalm 139:14 which reads:

I will praise thee; for I am fearfully [and] wonderfully made: marvellous [are] thy works; and [that] my soul knoweth right well.


First up is our team leader Marci:



Next we have Anna:



And now Vanessa:

4 comments:

  1. I've never thought about making a faith book, but after seeing your post, I think I'll have to do one in the near future. It would be fun to go through the bible and pick some stories or verses to go with photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love using scriptures in my kids books. Our faith in God is SO vital to our lives, whenever they look back on these albums, I want it to really be apparent that God's word was real to us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great use of scripture to put on your scrap pages....

    the team is way cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely Lo's ladies! : ]

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!